| DRYER VENT CLEANING
Dryer vent cleaning is one of the most crucial yet commonly ignored services. A well-maintained dryer means efficient functioning, removal of harmful particles, and measures to avoid deadly property fires.
Over time, your dryer exhaust collects lint, which leads to added pressure on the dryer when it’s working.
The added pressure can affect the wiring, leading to fires. To address these concerns, you must schedule our dryer vent services at least once a year, depending on the usage and dryer vent type.
Air Duct Cleaning Experts has access to commercial-grade dryer vent cleaning tools to perform the most reliable and efficient cleaning services in several popular cities in Texas.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services?
Our dryer vent cleaning services include an in-depth evaluation and inspection as well as thorough cleaning of all dryer vent elements. If you don’t take care of such elements with adequate maintenance services, you can risk mold/mildew/moss infestations.
Such bacterial growth is harmful to residents or employees. So, if you want to ensure that your indoor air quality is safe and hygienic, it’s best to schedule our dryer vent cleaning services now. Our team of cleaning specialists takes the following steps during dryer vent cleaning:
- Finding and inspecting the dryer vents
- Disconnecting the dryer properly to avoid mishaps
- Vacuuming out the lint from dryer vents and exhaust
- Cleaning the elements with a brush or other required tools
- Final touches and reconnect the dryer
- Evaluating post-cleanup function and walkthrough
Dryer Vent Cleaning Has Countless Benefits
As mentioned earlier, dryer vent cleaning reduces the chances of mold, mildew, and moss buildup. It is one of the essential services that you, as a property owner, can schedule to ensure your indoor air quality is safe for everyone. In addition to avoiding diseases caused by such bacterial growth, you can also schedule air city cleaning services in Houston and its nearby communities to enjoy the following benefits:
- Reduce risks of property fires.
- Increase the dryer lifespan.
- Eliminate chances of costly replacements or installations.
- Increase dryer efficiency and effectiveness.
- Decrease toxins and pollutants from your property.
- Reduce chances of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Cleaning the dryer vent will keep your clothes looking new and fresh.
- Avoid unexplainable spikes in utility bills.
- Remove the musty/moldy smell from your property.
When Do You Need to Schedule Our Services?
To be on the safe side, we recommend our customers schedule dryer vent cleaning services at least once a year to efficiently remove dirt and debris and ensure proper indoor air quality.
However, the frequency of our services depends on several factors, such as air duct type, dryer vent lifespan, and daily usage. The following are some common signs that suggest you need to schedule dryer vent cleaning immediately:
- Overheating of the room where the dryer is located
- Clothes come out relatively warmer after dryer use
- Weird musty or damp smell around the house
- Your dryer is taking too long to dry the clothes
- You notice a burning smell in the room
- The dryer is making a weird noise
- You’re unable to open the lint flap
- Your dryer is not working at all
Hire Professionals Today!
By hiring a professional, you can keep the insurance and warranty on your dryer vent elements intact. While cleaning a dryer vent is relatively easier than cleaning the property’s air ducts or HVAC systems, it’s best to contact professional cleaners if you want to avoid further damage and mishaps.
Air Duct Cleaning Experts has several years of experience in the field and can provide you with adequately certified, insured, and licensed services within your timeline and budget.
Get a Free Estimate
Air Duct Cleaning Experts is a premier air duct cleaning company serving the Greater Houston area.
Our services reduce indoor air pollutants and increase safety. Give our team a call today, or send us a message via email.